Skype FREE with REAL beautiful Ukrainian girls here…
Beautiful Ukrainian Girls Street Pick up Challenge
In this 2017 remastered Love Me or Love Me Not documentary series youll see firsthand how you can easily spot and avoid the plethora of romance scams and other online dating scams, meet REAL Russian women and make real life dream connections with genuine, marriage minded Russian women and Ukrainian women.
1. Dr. Phil in a SHOCKING video about the mail order bride industry.
3. Full 14-part documentary series Love Me or Love Me Not
4. Raw and real interviews with 17 Ukrainian women that speak their mind openly and answer all your burning questions.
5. An interview with a Ukrainian policeman who talks about the Russian mobs roll in online dating businesses.
Click below now and watch for the complete documentary series FREE ($37.97 retail value):
1. Statistics show women outnumber men by 10.5 million in Ukraine and Russia.
2. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reports that marriages arranged through [mail order bride] services have a divorce rate of only 20% (based on USCIS data going back 17 years).
3. The USCIS also reports that mail-order bride and the online dating industries result in 4,000 to 6,000 marriages between U.S. men and foreign brides each year.
4. Yet the fact is only 5-7% of Ukraine and Russian ladies ever find a foreign husband.
There are more beautiful, single Ukrainian ladies than you can imagine genuinely searching for a good husband. And millions of slavic ladies will remain lonely without a husband and family for their entire life.
Yet the real trick is knowing how to AVOID the litany of SCAMS!
So just be FOREWARNED you are in shark infested waters!
If you want to avoid the costly, painful mistakes most foreigners make on your search for an amazing, beautiful wife in Ukraine, send me an email and Ill share my good agency contacts with you.
How Ukrainian Dating Agencies Scam Foreigners…
Most Ukrainian dating agencies specifically target middle-aged men and have elaborate schemes in place that allow them to make millions of dollars on their unsuspecting clients. They are almost always based on a fraudulent letter writing mechanism, where the client thinks he is corresponding with a beautiful woman, but instead he writes to a translator who is using a models photos and dating profile. Both of them are paid employees of the agency. Since the client pays for every email he sends through the agency and every minute of online chat with the brides, their goal is to keep the messages coming in, rather than actually doing legitimate matching for love and marriage, as they claim. To be frank, to marriage agencies, marriage is just an unwanted by-product of this industry, and fortunately for them it is rare. The only thing it is good for is publicity: the agency will milk every marriage that happens through them for all its worth.
Agencies also offer the womens private email addresses for sale, but more often than not after the transaction has taken place it will still be the translator who writes to the client, as they have no interest in letting the client off the hook. Another way to scam the foreign men is to get them to send gifts and flowers to the women at up to 500% markups, which are then often taken back to the vendor and returned for cash.
If the foreign client insists on meeting his potential bride in person, the agency will work hard to keep the ruse alive and keep the scam meter running. They make money on every single thing the foreigners do during their stay from coordinating apartment rental, taxi/limo, translation, marriage coaching, all services are often marked up by 500%.
After finally meeting their bride, who is suddenly cold and distant, they realize that they have been scammed. Unfortunately, by that time it is too late to do anything about it.
There are several red flags that can help you recognize a scam. Watch out for the following warning signs:
• During your online conversations the woman tells you she doesnt have a cell phone, wifi signal or a computer to keep writing you letters. Everyone in the Ukraine does, especially women looking for a foreign husband online.
• The woman tells you her computer is broken and asks for money to buy a new one. It might be an expensive yet affordable gift to a Westerner, but in Ukraine it is a months salary.
• She asks you for money tugging at your heart strings: sob stories about sick family members and car accidents are more common than you would think.
• She tells you she needs money for a visa to come and see you. dating tips
ukraine beautiful nightlife girls hook pick up marriage girl
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.
5 MORE reasons NEVER to date a Ukrainian Girl
Sex tourism in Riga, Latvia – a short documentary.
Top 10 BEST Countries to Meet Beautiful Women
Moldovian Girl is the best wife in the world, the reasons you should marry Moldovian girls
A walk along Fields Avenue and Walking Street, Angeles City, The Philippines
Investigating Russian Women Dating Foreign Men in Ukraine
Ukrainians Girls: What They Expect From Relationship with Foreign Men
Pattaya Walking Street Nightlife Freelancer, Ladyboys and GoGo Girls
Nikolaev Girls: Gems of Ukraine looking for their match from overseas
How To Bring Girls Home EVERYDAY (infield pull)
7 things you should never do to impress a Ukrainian girl
Would you marry an Indian? What you know about India?
10 Reasons You Never Want To Marry A Ukrainian Woman
How to approach Ukrainian or Russian girl. ONE SECRET for simple pick up
First Comes Sex… I SINGLES GUIDE TO ICELAND 1/3
Uzbekistan women, the most beautiful and open-minded Muslim you can date with
Approaching HOT Russian Women & Getting Dates [INFIELD VLOG]